Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Bleed gas deep fat fryers  (Read 2664 times)

Offline JWWebster

  • Technician
  • Member Since: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 8809
  • Country: us
  • SublimeMasterJW
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • JW's Sublime Appliance Advice
Bleed gas deep fat fryers
« on: March 05, 2008, 09:48:12 PM »

The weirdest deep fat fryer I have ever come across is a bleed gas deep fat fryer. It has no electrical connections whatsoever. The thermostat and high limit are there but the operator is bleed gas. The thermostat looks like a fan limit on a HVAC furnace. but instead of a dial it has a gas inlet and a gas outlet. It will open and close as the oil temperature in the kettle changes. Isn't that a kick?
May the hinges of our friendship
        never grow rusty.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack. The small green square=personal message. The green dot is a link to my web page on appliance repair and other general BS I love to post. The letter sends me email.
I love fan letters! LOL