Forum Index > Heating & Air Conditioning Repair (HVAC)

Rheem Furnace needs a new Thermo Coupler


where could a guy find a download copy of this model furnace with part numbers ?

shes old but good runner. probably not the most efficient but going to have to do for now

just need'n a few parts replaced.


Thermocouples are at Home Depot. All you need is the 24" for a Rheem furnace.

We don't have manuals for Rheem stuff here. They are pretty particular who they release their info to. I was a Rheem and Ruud dealer for about 10 years.

thanks for the help looks like i'm heading to home depot today

 :)  My friend Rheem Furnace Model numbers would start with RG (Rheem Gas)


[0] Message Index

Go to full version