Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   AppliancePartsPros 

Author Topic: Whirlpool LEQ9030PQ1 Servicing Questions  (Read 1047 times)

Offline mytai11

• VIP Member
Re: Whirlpool LEQ9030PQ1 Servicing Questions
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 06:03:56 PM »

Hi Dab,

I'm gong to tell you just how good you are:  I started a load of laundry on the "Quick" cycle, then came in to write my replies and edits.  Then I saw your reply about baffles - and I ended up cleaning them before the washer was done!  So, thank you very much for doing what you do; it makes a huge difference.   :thanks:

I'm going to attempt attaching a photo of what I found inside, including a net amount of an additional $0.53. 

Not sure if it will show, because this is the first time posting pics for me on this forum, but suffice it to say there were some pretty nasty things - and the baffles needed a good cleaning.  One had some disintegrated black foam in it; a real bummer. 

Next will be tackling my washer.  Since we transported a used unit on its back, I've noticed plenty of nasty dirt in the bottom after each wash.  I thought it was gone, but it's reappeared. 

Regarding the dryer, once I replace that seal (thanks for the part number,) I think it'll be a lot quieter instead of hearing a "shush" each time it passes the ring it sits on.  It's worn pretty shiny, so I believe they put up with it for a couple years now.  Beyond that, I've got a heavy load in the drum, and it's turning like a charm!  I love making broken things better...not to mention the money saved in labor costs! 

Thanks again, Dab,

Maitai

How I fixed a Whirlpool LEQ9030PQ1 dryer that was not heating.

Started by AJ

Replies: 0
Views: 2490
Last post November 11, 2011, 07:46:45 AM
by AJ
Whirlpool Cabrio Model WED6200SW1 Electric Dryer Error Code Questions

Started by Redemption

Replies: 2
Views: 882
Last post June 29, 2016, 01:48:12 PM
by Redemption
Video: How to check voltage at cord on a Whirlpool electric dryer.

Started by AJ

Views: 12922
Last post August 06, 2007, 05:57:19 PM
by AJ
Video: How to take your Whirlpool dryer apart to replace parts & remove lint

Started by AJ

Views: 26268
Last post August 16, 2007, 06:02:43 PM
by AJ
How to replace Whirlpool Dryer Motor.