Forum Index > Chit Chat

starting a Appliance repair buisness


I am Planning to start my own Busisness In repairing Appliances, in Texas. I plan to Work with HVAC+r small appliance I do have EPA certification.

  Does anny one know what other licence or certification will be needed to start my buisness?

Repairing the sealed system on a refrigerator or a window unit in Texas requires that you are EPA certified for recovery purposes. Contact NARDA to register for this.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version