- Reconnect the Overflow Sensor connector.
2. Check whether the Inlet Valve operates normally.
- See “Water supply Error”.
3. Check whether water is supplied (even small amounts) in the intervals when the Inlet Valve is not operating.
- Remove foreign material from the Inlet Valve.
- If you cannot remove the foreign material from the Inlet Valve, replace it.
[Or] ‘Heavy’ + ‘Smart Auto’ LED
1. Check the connections for the Overflow Sensor connector.
4. Check whether there is any trace of water leakage on the top of the Case Sensor.
- Clean the Hose-Sensor and the Case Sensor.
5. Check whether an “Over Level Water Error” is detected when the assy wire-harness connector for Overflow Sensor is not connected.