Forum Index > Range, Oven & Cooktop Repair

One for old stove guy - Old Universal Stove.


No model number,  missing.    What I'm looking for is the extention that hooks up to the burner on the rear right burner.    Goes from the pilot to the burner.  They said it got lost when they moved the stove.    Is there anywhere to get a part like this.    I have a pic,  will post later,  but is it even worth bothering to look or can you still get a part somewhere for this?   Thanks. 

I make a lot of them from 1/2 copper hard tubing. Try they have a lot of older stuff. Once I see the pic I may have other ideas.

I'll be going back there this week,  I'll take some pictures.   


[0] Message Index

Go to full version