Forum > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

Replacing both evaporator fan motor and motherboard on GE SXS Refrigerators

<< < (3/7) > >>

AJ:
Nice, great addition to a already awesome topic!  O0

Bet you spent a little time making them diagrams.

:thanks:

rickgburton:
Thank you! The original diagram was one page (1500x1500) but where ever I uploaded it to re-sized it and then you couldn't read the words. I originally started making diagrams for a friend of mine in the appliance business just starting out. I have a few more diagrams but they're designed more for the service tech than the DIY'er. I'll post a couple if I can figure out the secret handshake...LOL

rickgburton:
I have enough information and diagrams to make a Service Tech Reference or Quick Check handbook. I don't know if there's any interest for one though. Now days, unlike 27 years ago, there's more to remember. We went from 30 page service manuals to 300 page manuals and from simple voltage tests to enter the service diagnostic cycle or test mode. To this day, I still don't know how my VCR works..LOL

AJ:

--- Quote ---I have a few more diagrams but they're designed more for the service tech than the DIY'er.
--- End quote ---

I think a lot of times the DIY'ers are not given enough credit. Got to remember a lot of DIY'ers maybe in similar trades as us and are able to read and understand our diagrams just fine and for the ones who can't we are more then happy to help.

Our appliance repair forum is a community of both tradesman and DIY'ers, people helping people. :)

generaltech1:
Great diagrams there Rick! O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version