Author Topic: GE WJSE4150B3WW  (Read 683 times)

Offline generaltech1

• Technician
  • 15 yrs combined applice and hvac with some r
GE WJSE4150B3WW
« on: March 23, 2012, 09:33:26 AM »
I keep running into these GE Appliances with intermittent issues, and no way to access any tech info! Anyway, what im told its doing is that sometimes it will start and work normally, then other times it wont. Or they have to push the start button several times or more firmly to get it to run. Any thoughts, or access to a manual for this model?

Model WJSE4150B3WW

Offline JWWebster

• Technician
  • SublimeMasterJW
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • JW's Sublime Appliance Advice
Re: GE WJSE4150B3WW
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 01:28:42 PM »
My buddy Jones brought one of these over. We swapped out the control which was pretty easy. Far as I know he had no more probs with it. As far as getting any service manuals on this particular one I have not seen one. The motor tranny and pump is the same as the manual timer style. The lid switch is magnetic leaf type. You might want to make sure the magnet which is in the lid is centered directly over the leaf switch. Look for loose hinge on the lid if that is the case. Me and Larry found a leaf switch that had literally fallen apart. We bypassed it and the machine worked beautiful.

Some of my GE washer stuff (thanks to AJ):

http://foggyfacts.blogspot.com/search?q=ge+washer
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 01:30:18 PM by JWWebster »
May the hinges of our friendship
        never grow rusty.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack. The small green square=personal message. The green dot is a link to my web page on appliance repair and other general BS I love to post. The letter sends me email.
I love fan letters! LOL

Offline bigbuck

• Technician
  • over 30 years repairing appliance
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 02:21:02 PM »
Somebody said in a recent post.  Ge stands for general error O0

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Offline JWWebster

• Technician
  • SublimeMasterJW
    • JW's Sublime Appliance Advice
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 02:42:34 PM »
GE= Great Expense
May the hinges of our friendship
        never grow rusty.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack. The small green square=personal message. The green dot is a link to my web page on appliance repair and other general BS I love to post. The letter sends me email.
I love fan letters! LOL