Forum > Washer Repair

No Spin

(1/1)

app1:
Hello
I am working on a ALL IN ONE UNIT that is made for motor homes. I is a Slendide brand and the model #  WDC1024 the problem I am having is that it will NOT spin, it will wash and everything else but will not spin. Has anyone ever worked on one of these and if you have I sure could use some help. Thanks in advance for any help, Lets see who the experts are out there> I know that somebody must have some insight on this thing. I had never seen one that washes and drys all in one machine.Thanks
Bob

tgoods:
Service manual. Or call tech support at 1-800-356-0766 #5.  They'll help you whether you're authorized or not.

rockinrobin:

--- Quote from: tgoods on March 12, 2012, 12:41:01 AM ---Service manual. Or call tech support at 1-800-356-0766 #5.  They'll help you whether you're authorized or not.

--- End quote ---
Do you have a Service Manual for the Splendide 2000S All In One Washer/Dryer Unit (Model# WD802C0)?
It fills with Water, Drains & Spins but it doesn't Wash/Agitate.
I'm thinking it's the Pressure Switch or loose/bad Wire Harness.

rockinrobin:

--- Quote from: rockinrobin on March 21, 2013, 01:36:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: tgoods on March 12, 2012, 12:41:01 AM ---Service manual. Or call tech support at 1-800-356-0766 #5.  They'll help you whether you're authorized or not.

--- End quote ---
Do you have a Service Manual for the Splendide 2000S All In One Washer/Dryer Unit (Model# WD802C0)?
It fills with Water, Drains & Spins but it doesn't Wash/Agitate.
I'm thinking it's the Pressure Switch or loose/bad Wire Harness.

--- End quote ---
Please disregard previous message since I found a Free Service Manual at this Website http://www.splendide.com/service/docs.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version