Forum > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

need samsung service manual model rfg297aars/xaa

<< < (2/2)

AJ:
Hope it helps.
Let us know what you find wrong with it, thanks.

IDoSeaDoo:
Can someone please send me the Service Manual also, my fridge is not cooling fridge or freezer sufficiently. Compressor runs and it gets about 30degF cooler than outside temp, but does not make ice or cool enough to keep food fresh.

Thanks!

AJ:

--- Quote from: IDoSeaDoo on May 30, 2012, 09:16:18 AM ---Can someone please send me the Service Manual also, my fridge is not cooling fridge or freezer sufficiently. Compressor runs and it gets about 30degF cooler than outside temp, but does not make ice or cool enough to keep food fresh.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Hi,

The service manual can be found here.

RFG297AA Samsung Refrigerator Service Manual

Please start a new topic for any repair questions you have about your refrigerator as this topic belongs to someone else.

Thanks,

tamer34224:
I am new to this site and need the service manual too.  The spring that holds the ice maker dispenser door closed fell out and I need to figure out how to fix it.  Thanks in advance-Mike

AJ:

--- Quote from: tamer34224 on December 06, 2012, 07:00:31 PM ---I am new to this site and need the service manual too.  The spring that holds the ice maker dispenser door closed fell out and I need to figure out how to fix it.  Thanks in advance-Mike

--- End quote ---

Hi,

I see you found the service manual in our store, thanks.
Look it over and if you have any questions simply start a new topic and ask away.

Thanks for posting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version