Forum > Chit Chat

900 Appliance Repair Service Manuals

<< < (13/20) > >>

AJ:

--- Quote from: Tuco on November 29, 2012, 06:59:31 PM ---Put my order in ..Thanks AJ
--- End quote ---

Hi Tuco.

Your order has been processed and will be shipped 11/30/2012.
You should receive a delivery confirmation number shortly via email if you have not already received it.

Thanks.

haroldsappliance:

--- Quote from: JWWebster on November 29, 2012, 06:10:26 PM ---Find the job aid locator in each category. Open the locator up and look for you machines model number. The aid number is listed in the first column and in the next column is the hyperlink to the job aid and the 3rd column has the model number(s) that job aid cover.

--- End quote ---

are you saying if i'm looking for a certain model washer manual that should go to laundry and look for a job aid locator icon?

JWWebster:
This is how I do it:

AJ:
Nice video  O0

What JW shows will work, but only for the service manual from Whirlpool.

Once again I'm on a Mac, so it's going to be different for Window users, but say I want to find the service manual for a model MAH3000AWW.

I search my whole computer using 'Finder' for MAH3000 and with in a second it finds... 16010061 Maytag Neptune Front Load Washer Service Manual.pdf

Notice in this example the title of the .pdf does not have the model number in it, but the text in the service manual does include the model number and it's the reason I can find it searching my computer for 'MAH3000'...

-----------------------------------------

Looking at Adobe Reader some more I think this is how I use to search for them using a Windows computer.

Open Adobe Reader
Click the 'Edit' tab.
In the drop down menu select the 'Advance Search' option.

Choice the folder you want to search in such as 'Laundry' and search for the model number.

The Adobe advance search option seems to be extremely slow and I can see each and every manual in the laundry folder come up in Adobe as it searches it for the model number I entered in the search terms.

Makes me love my Mac even more. :)

haroldsappliance:
Well, thank you both but I'll be damned if I can find a job aid locator anywhere. On the adobe reader there is no advanced search button and I am lost as to how to find a specific model number. I thought this was going to be easy. I have windows xp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version