OK.. No luck.. I consider myself to be pretty good at troubleshooting these kinds of problems but this one is completely evading me.
Again, my problem is no heat in any cycle.. Timed dry or sensor.Let me run through my recent barrage of tests along w/ their results:
1. Replaced the control board just to be sure that was not a factor.
2. Replaced the Inlet Thermistor / High level Thermostat Assembly.
3. Replaced the exhaust thermistor.
4. Put dryer into diagnostic mode. No codes are being returned. No codes saved on the board.
5. Ran inlet air flow diagnostic. Reading 60 CFM so this is certainly not an issue.NOTE: Heater element turned on during this test.. I was getting heat
6. Ran line voltage diagnostic. Display is reading 249 or thereabouts.
7. Ran the Motor, Heater, Water, Drum Light and Console ID diagnostic.NOTE: Heater element turned on during this test.. I was getting heat
8. Ran the Manual Load Test. Progressed through Wet, Damp, Cooldown and Dry parts of the sequence. Everything tested fine..
E.G. I was getting Heat w/ out issue in the cooldown and dry stages
9. Disassembled the dryer (again
10. Checked to be sure I had continuity at the thermal fuse. No open circuit. Wiring looks fine.
11. Checked to be sure I had continuity at the thermal fuse. No open circuit. Wiring looks fine.
12. Checked to be sure I had continuity at the thermal fuse. No open circuit. Wiring looks fine.
13. Didnít bother w/ checking continuity on the heater element as there is no way it would have worked during diagnostics if it was broken.. Same goes for the other cut-offs and fuses but Iím grasping at straws here.
14. Measured the resistance for the exhaust thermistor at the control panel wiring harness. Readings were in normal range.. At the time the dryer was still a bit warm from the diagnostic run so it was reading about 9.2k.
15. While checking reading at the wiring harness I also looked at the inlet thermistor. It was reading within normal range as well.
At this point I feel as though Iíve looked at every component in the heating circuit multiple times.
Not only that but Iíve replaced the inlet thermistor, high limit thermostat, exhaust thermistor and control board.
Still no heat in any of the timed dry or sensor cycles. Iím completely stumped.
Any other ideas from any of you seasoned pros? I refuse to accept defeat!