I would really appreciate any thoughts. My front-end loader washes but when the load is complete my clothes are still wet.
Here's what I know:
1) I can hear the washing machine spin
2) When I lift the drain hose to see if water is going to the drain during spin.... there is no water. 3) The door light is off but has not been working for awhile even when my machine was working good.
4) I have waited for the spin cycle to start and pressed my weight against the door to see if sealing was a problem.
5) I have taken apart and checked the door lock section (light switch, wax motor, spin enable switch) for any visible damage.
6) I have reversed the door because I had previously turned it the other way about 4 months ago to see if that had anything to do with it.
7) I have checked the circuit board and there is no visible damage/burn.
I have taken the back panel off and un-clamped and cleaned the hoses to check if maybe there was someting trapped.
9) While the back panel was off I looked to see if the belt was moving (it was) or broke and it wasn't.
The Model # MAH4000AWW
Sorry this is so long... when I get through this maybe I can get help with my matching dryer that likes to bit holes in my clothes