Forum > Dishwasher Repair

LG DW Service Manual

(1/3) > >>

Diyeng:
I just bought a LG LDF6810ST dishwasher at Home Depot. I got it at 1/2 price because it had some cosmetic damage (I hope that's all). I was looking for a service manual just in case. Would you have one or know where I could get one. LG seems very protective of their products and would not sell it to me. Thanks!

AJ:
Is this what your looking for?

http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;id=51

Diyeng:
AJ-
WOW! This is awesome! I have been reading how guarded LG is with their products and selling parts and I never expected to get this, free no less (or do I owe you something?).
I found that there is more than cosmetic damage and that the door switch broke. Used some 5 min epoxy and will test tonight. Hopefully that's all. And Partstore.com seems to have what I need.
Thanks again so much, I'll pass on what a great site you have and more so, how very helpful you are!

AJ:

--- Quote ---I have been reading how guarded LG is with their products and selling parts and I never expected to get this, free no less (or do I owe you something?).

--- End quote ---

You don't owe me a thing, glad to help.
LG is kind of a pain with there parts right now. I have been told that may start to change.

Glad to hear you found the problem with the dishwasher.
Would that not be covered under warranty?

Diyeng:
I called CS and asked if it would be but since I bought it as a floor display model, and it was damaged, no. For the price I paid, spending another $20 will be worth it if everything else works.
Thanks again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version