Author Topic: BryanS(appliantology.org)  (Read 1623 times)

Offline MajorApp

• Technician
Re: BryanS(appliantology.org)
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2016, 11:21:20 PM »
I thought maybe it was my computer but now I have verification. After they changed their site not too long ago my download time for a manual that usually took 20 seconds or less was now more than 2 hours. I canceled the download every time.

Offline BryanS

• Technician
  • Refrigeration specialty
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2016, 06:51:29 PM »
I saw Spannerwrench was lurking on the forum this morning.  I'm sure it's so he can report back what we say on this thread.  I may just make random posts on here everyday just so he has something to read :)

Offline BryanS

• Technician
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2016, 04:11:26 PM »
It sure is funny with all that bad advice I gave on those forums,  that I still have people liking my posts  O0

Offline gregaguilar

• Technician
« Reply #43 on: Today at 01:58:48 PM »
Hello Hombre i too got out of the appliantology  program his old lady threw me out cause man they started cutting my downloading to nothing and at the end it was two hrs to download a service manual so i could see what i was going to go repair. Yes they got greedy real greedy. I had the life long program $75 for it so then they started upping everyone and if you did not like it it was  happy endingsand good luck. I tell you when that women came on in there they changed the witch for the devil LOL :welcome:

Offline BryanS

• Technician
« Reply #44 on: Today at 04:34:14 PM »
 :P. Yea, I didn't have issues with download speeds except one time.  I liked the guys there,  but I don't miss it at all.   I haven't been participating here as much as I would like.  Life gets busy.  It ate me for awhile before I finally started firing back at them.  What was even better was they teamed up with Appliancezone to give a veteran free classes at the academy.  Well.he had veterans right there on the forum who had been helping for years.  They just wanted you to write some essay on how it would benefit you etc.  I'm not much a writer myself, so I didn't even attempt it.  Oh well, they can have that forum.  I do well enough with my own brain, this forum, and the tech lines we do have.  I'm not worried in the least on what I may miss over there.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:34:56 PM by BryanS »