Whirlpool Duet GHW9150PW0
This is what the service manual says about a Duet F11 Error code.
F11Serial Communication Error
Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU
) and the Motor Control Unit
) cannot be sent correctly.
• Check Wire Harness connections to the MCU
, the motor, and Central Control
• Check the Drive system for any worn or failed components
• Check MCU, Motor Control Board Part # 8182706
• Check CCU, Main Control Board Part # 8182695
• Check Motor, Drive Motor Assembly Part # 8182793
• Check Wire Harness
Anyone else ever end up playing the guessing game with the F11 error code?CCU
Wire Harness or bad connection?
Seems I get it right about 80% of the time and the other 20% is a really PITA.