Forum > Chit Chat

For Sale: DiyApplianceRepair.com - Start your own appliance repair website

<< < (2/4) > >>

JWWebster:
I like talking about websites. That stuff I did for my friend in his memory. Google site care nothing for it in fact they say it is not cash worthy. Do you think my websites are not cash worthy? Should I pull content from all of them and apply it to this new domain thingy of yours? With FixYa going under, I was wondering if maybe I could combine a bunch of knowledge under one canopy and keep it in the Major Appliance category.

AJ:
That's up to you JW, I'm no expert.

JWWebster:
Crap I cain't even fix a VM washer or a crappy GE dryer. How in the heck am I going to form a sure fire website to help the common man?

At least we have Appliancejunk.com which is a major player in FREE DIY info. For that I am forever thankful to be a part of. Any endeavor in the future AND any money made will be shared with all who have made this forum a success. The only way to make money on this stuff is if we ALL make money.  O0

blondejon:
That's a real good domain name.  Back in the day I would sell domains and sites on Digitalpoint.

whirlpooltech:

--- Quote from: JWWebster on November 23, 2011, 06:26:28 PM ---With FixYa going under, I was wondering if maybe I could combine a bunch of knowledge under one canopy and keep it in the Major Appliance category.

--- End quote ---

Why do you say FixYa is going under?
I have not visited the site for sometime now, but always thought it was to complicated and half the people that you try to help you get no response back from when you ask for more info like a model number.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version