Nice picture. If you have an ammeter, clamp it around the black or white power cord wire. Put a glass of water in it and turn it on high for a few minutes. You should get a reading of about 15 amps. If you don't have an ammeter, listen for the magnetron to kick in. It's a slight buzz you hear about a half second after you start the microwave. If the amperage drops out or the mag quits buzzing, immediately unplugged the microwave and discharge the hv capacitor. Check the thermal limit mounted on top of the magnetron, it should have continuity. If it doesn't have continuity, your magnetron is overheating for some reason.