365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy!  ·  AppliancePartsPros.com
Washer Parts  ·  Dryer Parts  ·  Refrigerator Parts  ·  Dishwasher Parts  ·  Range & Oven Parts  ·  All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: BNI-Networking  (Read 59 times)

Offline rego

• Technician
  • Quality Service You Can Afford
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • Reges Service and Repair
BNI-Networking
« on: September 23, 2011, 02:15:13 PM »
Just wanted share some success I've had with a referal group.  I joined a BNI group www.bni.com about 4 month's ago and am getting about 40% of my business from the group.  I am a young company (1 year in Oct.) so that percentage has to be taken in context from very slow to slow but progressing.  It is a big commitment but has worked very well for me.  Every group is different including within cities so if you're interested visit a few.  The web site will give you an idea of what it is and a way to find local groups.  Hope this works out for someone as well as it has for me.

Offline wildimaginations

• Technician
Re: BNI-Networking
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 09:38:20 PM »
I did attend one of those meetings but I just couldn't join because the commitment was too crazy.  The group has to meet every Wednesday at 7am every week and you have to do presentations and such.  I guess I'm not the social type.  It's one of those things that I just couldn't commit to at this time.
Appliance Service Technician
Authorized servicer on LG appliances.
About 45 mins east of San Francisco

Advice from my savvy social networking friends

Started by Ronyeager

Replies: 31
Views: 234
Last post December 10, 2011, 12:22:39 AM
by Ronyeager