Thank you for the pictures. Unfortunately the pictures you sent me regarding the lint build up was MILD to what I was about to witness. (Customer's Dryer). It's a good thing no flame or spark was near the dryer before I caught it in time. God only knows what would have happened if this thing caught a spark or flame. Dryer was packed with lint !!! Dryer Belt was intact but completely off the pulley causing the dryer safety switch to trip (due to falling off the idler pulley). Belt was shredded but still in once piece. Did a complete overhaul, new rollers, oiled motor, bearings and ordered a new TUB Drive Belt (unfortunately it's Backordered from 2 suppliers). I will replace once it comes in. I also noticed inside the cabinet RUST Starting to form, to the life of me I do not know why the manufacturer does not paint the entire cabinet inside and out. Everywhere the cabinet was missing paint large rust spots starting forming so I decided to strip the whole cabinet and repaint with Appliance Epoxy Paint inside and out (I should have taken pictures first) before I started. I totally striped the dryer removed everything from the cabinet and gave it a complete overhaul removing everything Drum, Lint Vents, Baffles and the works. Replaced everything that was removed once the Epoxy paint dried and reinstalled ALL components of the Dryer, reassembled the Dryer completely and now everything is PURRING LIKE A KITTEN! Thank You JW
Now I know what caused the no power and the A9 Error Code on the console! YOU THE MAN!