... Error 90
1. Press CLEAR key.
2. If CLEAR key does not eliminate problem, turn off power for 30 seconds, then turn on power.
3. Check wiring of Lock Motor, and Lock Switch and Door Switch circuits.
4. Unplug P5, apply power (L1) directly to the Lock Motor,
if the motor does not rotate, replace Lock Motor Assembly. Plug P5.
5. Check Lock Switch A for proper operation (do they open and close, check with ohmmeter).
The Lock Motor may be powered as in above step to open and close Lock Switch.
If the Lock Switch is defective, replace Motor Lock Assembly.
6. If all above steps fail to correct situation, replace control.