Author Topic: LG washer displaying OE code  (Read 24197 times)

Offline Johan

• VIP Member
Re: LG washer displaying OE code
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2014, 09:34:15 AM »
Thanks a lot for the guide!!

I checked with a flashlight and it was very clean, although it smells awful.. I also used a vacuum cleaner to try to get out something stucking there but nothing came off.

If works about 50% of the times, and if I just continue the program when the display say OE it works about 50% of the times (rough guessing).

I will for sure use the guide to check step by step, and I will post the results. It will take some time though since I need to take the machine outdoors due to small space.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:35:53 AM by Johan »

Offline Risen

• Technician
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 09:50:54 AM »
Take the drain hose and place it in a bucket to test your drain flow. I'd you have good flow either the drain is blocked or your drain hose is in to far. If your problem is still there use a volt meter to see if the voltage is going to the pump and it just isn't starting or If have a voltage problem from the main. Most likely it will be either a bad drain pump or a drainage problem

Offline Risen

• Technician
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 09:52:54 AM »

I checked with a flashlight and it was very clean, although it smells awful.. I also used a vacuum cleaner to try to get out something stucking there but nothing came off.

If works about 50% of the times, and if I just continue the program when the display say OE it works about 50% of the times (rough guessing).

I will for sure use the guide to check step by step, and I will post the results. It will take some time though since I need to take the machine outdoors due to small space.
Your Smell Is From Not Running Your Tub clean. Go get some afresh tub clean and use all three tablets on tub clean or a basic wash no cloths. Or use two cups of white vinager.

Offline Johan

• VIP Member
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 01:20:35 PM »

Your Smell Is From Not Running Your Tub clean. Go get some afresh tub clean and use all three tablets on tub clean or a basic wash no cloths. Or use two cups of white vinager.

The thing is either it drains full speed, or not at all, never slowly. Until I repair it I use my water-resistant vacuum cleaner to drain about 1-2liter, then the pump starts and does the job for itself. It is like it does not start because it is too much water, but that does not make sense.

Offline Johan

• VIP Member
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 01:23:08 PM »

The thing is either it drains full speed, or not at all, never slowly. Until I repair it I use my water-resistant vacuum cleaner to drain about 1-2liter, then the pump starts and does the job for itself. It is like it does not start because it is too much water, but that does not make sense.

I did try empty was first, then I took the drain tube out and cleaned it with the garden water tube, and I have also used some dedicated cleaning, twice. The smell is gone now, but thanks anyway.

Whirlpool Duet Washer - F-30 error code and clunking noise in detergent area.

Started by AJ

Replies: 3
Views: 13571
Last post November 15, 2009, 09:34:58 AM
by AJ
Kitchenaid Washer F11 Error Code

Started by TechnicianBrian

Replies: 0
Views: 5193
Last post March 23, 2008, 07:06:27 AM
by TechnicianBrian
Maytag Washer F01 Error Code