Forum > Chit Chat

Pro Forum: A Private Tech-Only Forum for Professional Appliance Repair Techs

<< < (33/65) > >>

Bthood:
My name is Brian Hood.  I own a small appliance sales/service in South Alabama.  I have been a service tech for over 30 years. I would like the opportunity to join your tech forums. Thanks for your time and efforts.
Brian

AJ:

--- Quote from: Bthood on March 15, 2013, 11:54:36 AM ---My name is Brian Hood.  I own a small appliance sales/service in South Alabama.  I have been a service tech for over 30 years. I would like the opportunity to join your tech forums. Thanks for your time and efforts.
Brian

--- End quote ---

It's a done deal Brian.
Have fun and enjoy.

We will show you the secret handshake later. ;)

AJ:

Just realized the initials of our "Professional Appliance Repair Trade" board spell out a word we use often in our line of work, P.A.R.T. 

IMHO that's kind of cool.  8)

Brent@CanBC:
I like that.  But maybe you could ad "Site" behind the "Trade" and you have P.A.R.T.S   O0

itsastarr:
I am  Tony and Denise  in Denver  Colorado,  we run  repair  all major appliances in Denver , Colorado and the surrounding cities. We are  a family run business

with  3 sons  my wife  and Jasmine  working in the office.  We  have rescently joined APPLIANCE  JUNK  and we  love the site and welcome the idea of becoming

included  in  sharing our business  experiences and the experiences of other companies and individuals across the country. ( we also do  HVAC/R )

Sincerly   Tony, Denise  and the Polland  Family

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version