Forum > Chit Chat

Pro Forum: A Private Tech-Only Forum for Professional Appliance Repair Techs

<< < (27/65) > >>

Benjo:
Hi I have been doing appliance repair for about six months now. I would like to be able to access the tech forum.

AJ:

--- Quote from: Benjo on December 17, 2012, 11:52:14 AM ---Hi I have been doing appliance repair for about six months now. I would like to be able to access the tech forum.

--- End quote ---

Hi,
You now have access, welcome aboard.  :tiphat:

shillion:
Hello Aj,I love the appliancejunk site & have been visiting very often to learn about others' experience.I have been repairing appliances since 1983,and have my sales and service shop since 1995.I would love to be able to visit your "let's talk service"column to learn more.Please send me the application form.       Shillion       :thanks:

AJ:
Hi shillion,

--- Quote ---Please send me the application form.
--- End quote ---

There is no application form as I like to keep things simple.

All I need to know is that your a tech and that you are interested in joining our "Let's Talk Service" board. :)

I have upgraded your account to 'Technician' so you now have access to the LTS board.

Happy New Year!

shillion:
Thank you very much,AJ,I have been benefitted a lot by your site.My job was made easier with the help of all the info I can get here.I realise it costs you a lot of money to maintain this site and allowing a lot of downloads.I will find out how to donate to your beer fund or towards the maintenance of this site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version