First, let me thank everyone for all the advise. It has been tremendously helpful.
I discovered a problem that prevents me from identifying what fixed the dryer. I read somewhere that a possible reason for improper heating is a bad felt. I went to check my felt when I realized that it wouldn't matter since I had grown tired of removing and replaciing the face panel and had been checking each "solution" with the front panel off. That in it's self would prevent proper air flow. I replaced the front panel and, suprise, it is working. Now I don't know which solution was the solution. At least I learned something.