Well what I thought was the pump seal wasn't. I thought the pump seal was what is actually the motor gasket. The pump seal was fine, I still think the motor gasket could be wear the water is getting out. Took the thing almost entirely apart. Cleaned out some random pieces that got caught underneath the pump base and also cleaned off all the gaskets which were very dirty, but still in good shape. Got it all back together, except for the check valve that snapped when I overtightened it. Repairing the piece with plastic epoxy right now so I haven't had a chance to test how well it is working yet. I did check for suds a few days ago, but I didn't see any. The pump may have been a little loose, as I definitely got it on more snug and it doesn't seem to move as much as I could jiggle it previously. I did this by putting what I believe is the wash impeller on tighter. I'll update once I get the check valve back on, that is if the epoxy hold is strong enough.