Author Topic: ThermaCell Mosquito Repellent Appliance Giveaway: 7/19/10 - 7/26/10  (Read 12800 times)

Offline leblancj

• VIP Member
Death to the little critters!!

John LeBlanc, Halifax, NS, Canada

Offline Beehive Appliance

• VIP Member
    • Beehive Appliance Service
Yummmmmmm mosquitos! I can't wait to finally be able to fight back. My kids, wife, and I would appreciate the device.
Beehive Appliance is a family owned appliance repair business in Utah established in 1946. From dishwashers to dryers, we repair it all. If you are looking for expert service at a reasonable price, look no further. Beehive Appliance Service is your solution. Give us a call today! 801-523-8184

Offline jracmm

• VIP Member
I would love to win this!  Did you know that we have so many this time of year, the Ohio House of Representatives are actually debating a bill that would change the Ohio State Bird to the Mosquito?!

OK, maybe not, but they are everywhere!

Thanks!
Jayson

Offline maegal

• VIP Member
I would love to be entered in this drawing!

Offline riverbender

• VIP Member
This would great!  I do a lot of hunting and in the fall and spring the mosquitoes eat me alive!!  I have wanted to try one of these for quite some time.  Maybe this is my chance!

Offline thewavgod

• VIP Member
Since I just put up our pool and working on the rest of the yard, we are going to need it since we'll be outside a lot more now :)

Offline voxoreason

• VIP Member
Actually, I don't have too much of a problem with 'skeeters, but my wife does. We've been married for 35 years, and this dear woman has put up with more nonsense than the law allows. One of her greatest pleasures in life is deck gardening, growing jalapeņo and bell peppers, tomatoes, and a few spices and flowers. We both work together on this, but she comes in with red spots from skeeter bites, while I don't have much of a problem. (Maybe I'm simply not to their tastes.)

Offline mr_rooney1

• VIP Member
I'm the only person in my family that gets bitten...So if four of us are outside I somehow have to deal with being "eaten" by 4x the amount of mosquitos :(
This thing would make my life pure bliss!!

Offline conuia1

• VIP Member
I would love to win so my poor dogs can lay around in the yard, like they used to.

Offline edlyons

• VIP Member
My wife is skeeter magnet.  With this she can take care of her own flowers instead of bi***ing at me. Thanks Ed

Offline Masternewbie

• VIP Member
    • Fin2swim Infant Swimming - Infant Aquatics Lessons in San Diego, New York, & World Wide
To qualify for this giveaway simply login or Register for a Free Account and then post a reply to this topic with a few words about why you would like to win the ThermaCell Mosquito Repellent (olive) Appliance.

We will run this Giveaway through July 26th, (2010) and then I will pick a winner at random.

The winner of the ThermaCell Mosquito Repellent (olive) Appliance will receive it absolutely free!

This a a really cool promotion and thanks for the invite.
I don't know too much about this appliance but it seems really cool. It would work really well when we are in the woods or lakes hunting or fishing at dusk. I currently use "OFF" and you know how stinky and nasty that stuff is. Besides it doesn't work very well when you are around the Great Lakes. The mosquitoes there seem to like the taste of it or something like a treat.

Who ever wins this should write a review here about it when they've used it.

O0

Offline jumptrout51

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Mine is 4 years old and could use a break.
I want it.
I want it.
I want it.
Take a Kid fishing.

Offline amigomomma

• VIP Member
I live in Florida and we have about 4 ponds that are very close to our home. I can't even let the grandkids out when they are visting because the mosquitos are so bad. Sure could use to win it to help cut down on those critters, so my grandkids could enjoy their stay at their me-me's home without having to be stuck in the house all weekend.

Offline longinvstr

• VIP Member
It's about the kids
I need it to protect me from my three children - west nile virus, meanies, etc
They're mean enough w/ out the irritation of mosquito bites

Offline ecomajor

• VIP Member
I could really use it as my kids are constantly getting bitten.  I have tried everything and nothing has worked so far.  It would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

ThermaCell Mosquito Repellent Appliance

Started by AJ

Replies: 18
Views: 4880
Last post August 01, 2010, 11:01:25 AM
by AJ
ThermaCELL August Appliance A Day Giveaway

Started by AJ

Replies: 32
Views: 6541
Last post August 16, 2010, 05:25:48 PM
by schaffersapplian
Last I seen the cat was when the appliance guy was here.....

Started by AJ

Replies: 1
Views: 3024
Last post October 10, 2007, 03:05:09 PM
by maypo52
ApplianceJunk.com Members Only Giveaway!

Started by AJ

Replies: 1
Views: 2847
Last post September 01, 2007, 09:15:38 PM
by AJ
Giveaway: Leatherman Kick Multi-tool

Started by AJ

Replies: 26
Views: 8557
Last post September 15, 2007, 10:26:09 AM
by AJ
Kitchen appliance recommendations