Author Topic: Leak appears about every other load and banging during rinse spin only  (Read 4636 times)

Offline schaffersapplian

• Technician
  • Every action has a reaction
    • Facebook
I'm VERY Interested how this turns out for you without the proper tools.  Can you please keep track of how many curse words you use while you do this!   :ahhh:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 08:13:40 PM by schaffersapplian »
Authorized Samsung, Electrolux, Whirlpool, GE, Fisher Paykal, and Maytag Servicer with over 10 years experience.

Offline niobrara

• Technician
 :2funny:

Offline JWWebster

• Technician
  • SublimeMasterJW
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • JW's Sublime Appliance Advice
Dude you gotta have the brake spring tool which helps to get the sh!t back together. Probably needs them other aforementioned thangs too. One other thang you can't buy though. The Maytag man. That sob ain't giving away any of his secrets and keeping his day job! LOL. Cain't get the time of day out of a Maytag repairman. Present company accepted of course. LOL
May the hinges of our friendship
        never grow rusty.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack. The small green square=personal message. The green dot is a link to my web page on appliance repair and other general BS I love to post. The letter sends me email.
I love fan letters! LOL

Offline ebinc

• VIP Member
Dude you gotta have the brake spring tool which helps to get the sh!t back together. Probably needs them other aforementioned thangs too. One other thang you can't buy though. The Maytag man. That sob ain't giving away any of his secrets and keeping his day job! LOL. Cain't get the time of day out of a Maytag repairman. Present company accepted of course. LOL

Your reply above is odd, like your drunk or something, show a little respect towards me I have not posted anything rude to or about you ever around here? no one is trying to steal your secrets certainly not me. I just finished tired as hell I came here before going to bed to post pictures and explain what I did and I find this shit from you, I took it out flipped it over and did it, and I used vice grips to remove the springs no problem at all 123

You sound like a real asshole, and probably just a bum, "your dud reference" rings a bell you have a post on here somewhere replying to someone else, hey dude I use a pipe wrench on that, that's where I got the idea in the first place, I don't know whats going on in this forum but its not what I remember, I'm not coming back I wouldn't even trust what I read around here anymore. TC

you should let everyone edit there post, not just a hand selected group

Offline JWWebster

• Technician
  • SublimeMasterJW
Yeah I am in here for comic relief. LOL
        never grow rusty.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack. The small green square=personal message. The green dot is a link to my web page on appliance repair and other general BS I love to post. The letter sends me email.
I love fan letters! LOL

Offline JWWebster

• Technician
  • SublimeMasterJW
Ebinkanator, let me pick yer brain Kimosabe:
 Are you a playa?
        never grow rusty.

I love fan letters! LOL

Whirlpool Duet Front-load washer Banging during spin Cycle!

Started by tajmahodge

Replies: 9
Views: 4211
Last post June 08, 2013, 07:42:52 PM
by tajmahodge
Neptune top load, won't spin

Started by fanbelt

Replies: 4
Views: 2403
Last post April 27, 2008, 05:21:52 PM
by fanbelt
GE Front Load Washer Noisy During Spin Cycle