Forum > Chit Chat

LG ???

(1/1)

Leon Greenjeans:
Hi Guys,
            been thinking about adding LG to our shop but I have been hearing there are internal struggles between departgments  has any one heard of this??

Leon

n5dpk:
Leon  I have not heard much good about LG organization.  They know they have problems and they are working on it.  Time will tell.  I quit all my warranty work years ago and never looked back.

Dennis

john63:

--- Quote from: Leon Greenjeans on May 27, 2010, 08:49:15 PM ---Hi Guys,
            been thinking about adding LG to our shop but I have been hearing there are internal struggles between departgments  has any one heard of this??

Leon

--- End quote ---

I am not aware of any *combat* "between departments".

Most companies on the scale of huge--as in global in scope--do suffer from something like...

Left hand doesn't always know what the right hand is doing.

john63:

--- Quote from: n5dpk on June 21, 2010, 08:52:59 PM ---Leon  I have not heard much good about LG organization.  They know they have problems and they are working on it.  Time will tell.  I quit all my warranty work years ago and never looked back.

Dennis

--- End quote ---

If this was posted back in 2003---I would find myself agreeing.

Much ground has been covered since then. As such--this analysis is out-of-date.

Overall--warranty service should be viewed as an addition to an already thriving service business.
Not as a primary source of income as this would NEVER work.
Labor rates for warranty is below *market* regardless of manufacturer.

Leon Greenjeans:
n5dpk,

I knew they cut rates last year and lost a lot of  repair centers then.. but what is it like now??

John63,
           you sound a lot like a certain trainer that I have ran into

Leon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version