365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy!  ·  AppliancePartsPros.com
Washer PartsDryer PartsRefrigerator PartsDishwasher PartsRange & Oven PartsAll Appliance Parts

Author Topic: How to get started  (Read 2959 times)

Offline dab147315

• Technician
Re: How to get started
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2015, 12:37:09 PM »
So whats the deal here, are you and Eddy the same person? ??? You kind of look the same? ??? Meaning whats up UncleRodge???
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 12:41:24 PM by dab147315 »

Offline Eddy

• Technician
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2015, 01:06:54 PM »
who is uncle rodge?
I look like bruce because it was a pick an avatar from the menu...I wish I had his money and still had brown hair too! :-\
still beating the drum

Offline UncleRodge

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • Flipping Appliances
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2015, 01:10:48 PM »
So whats the deal here, are you and Eddy the same person? ??? You kind of look the same? ??? Meaning whats up UncleRodge???

LOL, did not realize it, so I have uploaded my own avatar...  Everything is up, gas, groceries, taxes you name it!  Just hanging in there.  Thanks for the reply, hope you have a great day!
www.flippingappliances.com Learn how to Buy & Sell Appliances on a Shoestring Budget!

Sick and Tired of Being Fat? http://bit.ly/123itsgone

All you can do is all you can do, but all you can do is enough!  18+ Years Buying, Selling & Repairing Appliances

Offline dab147315

• Technician
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2015, 01:12:07 PM »
Mystery solved.

Offline UncleRodge

• Technician
    • Flipping Appliances
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2015, 01:14:33 PM »
who is uncle rodge?
I look like bruce because it was a pick an avatar from the menu...I wish I had his money and still had brown hair too! :-\

:oops: Hey Eddy!  I am Uncle Rodge!  I uploaded my own avatar after seeing you had the same one.  I too wish I had his money and brown hair too!  Just lucky to still have all my hair, so Thank You Lord!  8)
www.flippingappliances.com Learn how to Buy & Sell Appliances on a Shoestring Budget!

All you can do is all you can do, but all you can do is enough!  18+ Years Buying, Selling & Repairing Appliances

Offline Eddy

• Technician
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2015, 01:17:59 PM »
 :cheers:I like your new avatar uncle rodge.
still beating the drum

Offline gilly

• VIP Member
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2015, 09:57:08 AM »
Hay uncle rodge nice web site  im just starting so i can use all the free info i can get

Offline UncleRodge

• Technician
    • Flipping Appliances
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2015, 10:15:04 AM »
Hay uncle rodge nice web site  im just starting so i can use all the free info i can get
:thanks:
Glad you like it, a lot of work :2funny: and many years of trying to figure out the best way to go about it.  Not my first website, but it has been a challenge.  Hoping the way I have formatted it is to everyone's liking.

Hopefully, you Subscribed to get new posts.  Got a ton more information to provide, now just trying to figure out what to post first.  Anything you would like to see, let me know.

Rodge @ Flipping Appliances on a Shoestring Budget

Offline Eddy

• Technician
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2015, 02:35:36 PM »
:thanks:
Glad you like it, a lot of work :2funny: and many years of trying to figure out the best way to go about it.  Not my first website, but it has been a challenge.  Hoping the way I have formatted it is to everyone's liking.

Hopefully, you Subscribed to get new posts.  Got a ton more information to provide, now just trying to figure out what to post first.  Anything you would like to see, let me know.
508 Resource Limit is Reached
but I did subscribe to your blog.

Rodge @ Flipping Appliances on a Shoestring Budget
still beating the drum

Getting started in appliance repair?

Started by FarmerTech

Replies: 3
Views: 1239
Last post July 21, 2012, 04:54:09 AM
by haroldsappliance
Help a newbie get started in appliance repair

Started by Gaz