lg steam washer not getting any water, of course i checked the hoses first, then i checked the inlet valves all fine there, so i turned the machine on and load sensor works but when it should start filling the recirc pump grinds and nothing elese. so then i checked the filter after not sucessfully getting it to drain would only spin but not drain from the hose next to the filter. so i checked the filter nothing in it except some soap goo. put it back in and tried again and on sanitize it worked but no other cycle. so then i checked the pump itself nothing in it. so im thinking replace the recirc pump. what do you think?
No water enters the washer during the fill cycle?
This usually triggers an "IE" error.
Check the water fill hoses--make sure that the hoses are not aftermarket FLOODCHECK/FLOODSAFE hoses.
If so--remove those hoses and install either the OEM hoses or standard rubber hoses.
FLOODCHECK/SAFE hoses often malfunction and are not worth it.
Is the DRAIN MOTOR or RECIRCULATION MOTOR actually "grinding" or humming?
Post the serial number...
TEST Water Valve Functions:
1) Press/hold SPIN SPEED & SOIL LEVEL buttons and then press POWER button.
Wait for the door to lock (single click sound)
2) Press START button (4) times at one second intervals--this will activate the PRE-WASH VALVE.
3) Press POWER button a 5th time--MAIN WASH VALVE.
4) Press 6th time--HOT WATER VALVE test
5) Press for 7th time--STEAM VALVE test.
6) Press 8th time--BLEACH VALVE test.