If you think a module is bad, leave it in place and disconnect the L1 and Neutral leads. Now plug your handy-dandy patch cord (or use the oven cord on the stove) to directly power the module where it sits.
Check your wiring harness where it feeds from the control panel area where the gas valves are...there may be a loss of signall from the burner switches due to a broken (or chewed ) wire. Yes, you may have to pull the main top to do this, but sometimes a little work is involved to find the problem
Here is your Wiring Diagram
Mr Capone, please change the model here to Roper 1215X0A as earl indicated in his first post, thanks.