Went on a service call complaint of the range would shock you.
Took the vom and touched neutral at a nearby outlet and touched the range with the other lead.
Turned off the range breaker removed the back range panel.
All wiring looked in order.
Removed the range outlet cover to find the ground wire in a hot terminal and a hot wire in the ground terminal. 120 volts was going through the ground circuit.
Seems the owners son convinced Dad he could wire the outlet for the new range. The old range was hard wired.
Turned on power to check the range operation. Everything worked except bake and broil.
The mis-wiring shorted out the oven stat.
Installed a new stat,everything works fine.