I removed the basket, I actually didn't have to remove a spanner nut for my model (but I did manage to find a spanner wrench after some considerable searching around town...:-) ).
Anyway, there wasn't anything between the tub and basket. It passes all tests and seems to be working fine now.
Yes, thank you very much for help!
If it happens again with same Fault/Error Code then I would use a Digital Multimeter to check the Shift Actuator (p/n W10006355
) since it's known to go bad.
You may want to order the part to keep on hand, you can get a new one on eBay for under $35 with S&H (local price would run between $70-90).
Thanks for the Beer!