Finally! FYI, the final chapter of this GE Profile refrigerator.... so far!
The original problem was the fresh food side of the refrigerator temperatures went above 50°F.
The refrigerator repairman came and couldn't find anything as it started working again.
After it happened again, he replaced the computer board (without troubleshooting anything).
I took over and started troubleshooting. It appeared the adaptive defrost cycle was overheating during its cycle (Temperatures well above freezing).
Checked and replaced all three thermistors (only three on this one, Freezer, evaporator and one fresh food). Also replaced the overtemp switch on the evaporator.
Still over temperature during defrost. After realizing something was heating up inside the refrigerator, noticed the door light switch was intermittent. After replacing the door switch, notice the temperatures were still too high during defrost.
Ready to give up now, until I tried one last thing.....
The door adjustment was slightly low and after making sure the switch was being fully closed with the door adjustment, it all started to work right!!! Now the temperatures are staying within a few degrees of spec and it is DONE!The problem was the adaptive defrost logic was sensing the door was always open and it was maxing out the time estimated for defrost....
So lesson learned, check the door switch first! Hope this helps someone else!
Thanks to everyone on the site!