Forum > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

Video: How to make your Whirlpool ice maker run for testing and diagnostics

<< < (2/3) > >>

wildimaginations:
Thanks!!!  I've doing this all wrong for the last 15 years.  Gee!!! The wonders of the internet.

charlenemhj:
This sounds like what is wrong with our ice maker.  How can I view the video?
Thanks

AJ:

--- Quote from: charlenemhj on April 16, 2013, 09:31:28 PM ---This sounds like what is wrong with our ice maker.  How can I view the video?
Thanks

--- End quote ---

As asked before...

--- Quote from: Repair_man on January 24, 2013, 08:26:07 AM ---What happened to the video?

--- End quote ---

Still the same answer as before...

--- Quote from: AJ on January 24, 2013, 08:35:17 AM ---Being this topic is from August 02, 2007 I don't really know what happen to the video.

I'm thinking it was one of the first videos I ever did and it was stored on the first server we ever had.
It probably got lost when we upgrading to a different server and/or when we started using youtube for videos.

http://www.youtube.com/appliancejunk

Maybe the video is on youtube now, not sure.

Well viewing some old topics myself I notice some youtube video's that were posted from other channels that no longer work either because they have been removed from Youtube. Not much I can do about that though.

--- End quote ---

charlenemhj:
How can you use a tv remote etc. to check the optic sensor since I can't see the video?
Thanks

AJ:
charlenemhj, from what I recall the video showed how you could use a digital camera to "see" the infrared light as you can not directly see the IR light with the naked eye. The IR light is different then the red LED you maybe able to see.

If you need more help please start a new topic. Be sure to include the model number of your refrigerator and a description of what's wrong with your ice maker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version