Author Topic: LTF7000ES0 washer comes on starts then lights go off & after 15 secs on again  (Read 1366 times)

Offline jones0333

• VIP Member
Help.. my daughter put several pairs of shoes in my Frigidaire LTF7000ES0 washer this past week when I wasn't home on the 2 hr clean cycle and it has messed up my washer.

The washer lights will all come on and it will start a wash and then stop and keeps coming on and going off again.  If I leave it plugged in then it will do this over and over where lights come on and washer acts like will start but then everything goes off and it doesn't respond.  I found a piece on the door latch assembly that was broke so I replaced it last night but did not change problem.  

Any help appreciated.  

Offline JWWebster

• Technician
  • SublimeMasterJW
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • JW's Sublime Appliance Advice
Is it displaying any fault codes?
May the hinges of our friendship
        never grow rusty.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack. The small green square=personal message. The green dot is a link to my web page on appliance repair and other general BS I love to post. The letter sends me email.
I love fan letters! LOL

Offline jones0333

• VIP Member
I went through the system check and it did show E61.. which is not in manual as valid code.. now the 6 looked like lower case b so not sure there.  Also, I was able to get through the diagnostic test once and it seemed to all work fine but then when  started load of clothes it worked long enough to fill with water and then it turned off and started the cycle of coming on with lights and then going off completely again.  When going through cycle I was able to run spin to get water to go out of tub and it spinned for couple minutes without problem. 

Maytag Atlantis Washer, fills starts stops

Started by crazeddad

Replies: 10
Views: 4559
Last post August 17, 2008, 09:57:54 AM
by Repair-man
Whirlpool washer - will not fill after spin cycle, starts agitating without wate

Started by tomaszkr

Replies: 7
Views: 3302
Last post January 18, 2009, 06:01:17 PM
by JWWebster
Bosch SHX57C05UC-21, no lights on panel or display, washer inoperative

Started by berrytc

Replies: 4
Views: 2082
Last post November 17, 2010, 11:47:28 PM
by elite
Top Load Whirlpool Washer Starts, Stops, then Restarts Many Times Through Cycle