Forum > Washer Repair

Kenmore Washer Series 80 Whirlpool 110.20072990 Simply a HUGE thankyou!

(1/1)

cemaginnis:
I can't thank you enough.  After being unemployed for over a year and on the verge of eviction and losing utilities i finally got a job but I am still catching up on months of back bills.  Needless to say, when the washer overfilled and flooded the garage, there is NO money to call a repair man or replace.  I really didn't need to be slapped back down just when things are improving.

On your site, found the repair manual and the diagnosis - the air hose to the fill control had come off.  This was a simple, 2 minute DIY repair that a repairman could have charged A LOT for, even for just the house call.

Again, THANK YOU!!!!!  :cheers:

iceman:
The people on this site are a great bunch! We are all doing what we can to make life a little better for those in need of help thereby allowing you to spend your money on your family, bills, food, etc. I have always believed the old saying, "What goes around comes around". The good one does for others will somehow find its way back  O0

AJ:
Glad to hear that you got your washer repaired and that you found our site helpful. 

Thanks for the feedback.  O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version