Forum > Washer Repair

Frigidaire Frontload Washer Won't Spin

(1/2) > >>

rbellr:
Frigidaire Washer seems to cycle normally , pumps out water, but agitates both directions slowly at the end of the cycle when it should be spinning, then shuts off with about 7 minutes remaining on cycle (quick wash).  I have noticed the pump empties the tub fairly quickly, but continues to run dry after all water is gone for 2 or 3 minutes.  I can probably fix this thing with your help, but at this point I can't even identify this machine. Also, do I understand correctly that I can order parts (even electrical) here and send them back if they don't solve my problem? Thanks for any help you can provide.

MajorApp:
The model number is important so try to find it again, usually inside the door or on the back panel but it sounds like a bad speed control board. The board should be mounted on the inside bottom of the machine. There should also be a tech sheet inside the machine to help you test the components.

rbellr:
U

rbellr:
Unit spins fine during diagnostic test #9 on tech sheet.  Got a ERR#47.  I think I will try a door lock replace first.  Any thoughts on how I order without a model number?

Repair-man:
The model was not listed on the tech sheet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version