Forum > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

ge ref please help

(1/4) > >>

ddd:
I have same problem with the PSS26PStass with dual coolling system fresh food side frozen ,and read 60-70 degree, freezer fine read 0 or -1.

GE tech Change mainboard , interface and still same problem fresh food side freezing but temp shows 70 degree, freezer fine with 0 degree, now after taking with other tech I thing  Refrigerator Thermistor WR55X10025 because it is all iced on top of eveporator, I do not know how to change Refrigerator Thermistor WR55X10025 I found location but harness connect in fresh food side with blue plastic /rubber thing how to snap that? any picture or help to remove ?

please help I can not afford more money to pay to tech this is 3.5 year old refi.

Thanks

Model pss26pstass

JWWebster:
while waiting on an answer you could look over some of these manuals maybe?REFRIGERATION

ddd:

--- Quote from: JWWebster on October 29, 2009, 09:57:36 PM ---while waiting on an answer you could look over some of these manuals maybe?REFRIGERATION

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much JWWebster.

Really help full manuals.

Thank you

ddd:
Hi, This is all in side my refrigerator this dual climate zone .

look this photo in pdf attachments. any help appreciated for fixing this issue.

Thanks you.

JWWebster:
If you look at the replacement part below, their is no connection at all, so that tells me you just cut and splice:
Thermister WR25X10025
I gotta tell you I have worked on older model ice boxs without all this fancy stuff, the terminator( defrost thermal disc) always comes cut and splice, I bet this one does too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version