Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Author Topic: Need Samsung washer 8E error help  (Read 13799 times)

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
Re: Need Samsung washer 8E error help
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 04:40:01 PM »
Good to know, thanks!

Offline MrFixIt99

• VIP Member
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2016, 03:55:47 PM »
Samsung vrt top load washer 8E error code FIX!!! After hours & hours on these forums & trouble shooting. Many people say its the mems sensor, the motor or control board. In my case it was none of those. I seen one post where the person said they ordered the lower wiring harness& it fixed the problem. So i checked for continuity through the bottom harness the top harness still could not find a problem. So on a last ditch effort i stripped a small piece of wire to act like a wire brush& began to insert into every hole in the connectors that were on the harness hoping totclean up any dirt or buildup..i  plugged back up & the machine started working with no problem. Since then I've put into about 10 spin cycles& the machine works just perfect. So what I'm guessing is that one or more of the terminals or connectors had some type of build up or corrosion on it. I hope this helps somebody. Also  i came to the conclusion that it couldn't b the motor mems sensor or control i put into diagnostic mode where everything worked like it should. The tub was spinning at 90 rpm so i knew it couldn't be the motor or mems sensor. If cleaning & checking for loss connections doesn't work i strongly suggest buying 1 orboth of theharnesses before spending big money on the (motor) stator or control board
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 04:02:09 PM by MrFixIt99 »

Offline Blaiser

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2016, 06:22:39 PM »
Good Job!

I also heard that the Wire Ties that hold the wiring harness to the base are too tight and/or Samsung did not leave enough wiring harness wire - so when there is a heavy load the drum bounces and pulls on the harness, sometimes stretching the wire and that's when the errors occur.

Offline MrFixIt99

• VIP Member
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2016, 10:06:41 AM »
I'm sure your right Blaiser. I had to replace the damper  rods before the machine would even try to spin without throwing the unbalance load error code. So yes the machine was shaking Alot & would only spin low rpm  on the spin cycle stop & start all over & over & over again. I feel sorry for any one who has listened to Samsung or the trouble shooting guide & went & bought a motor , mems sensor, or control board. I'm sure all the shaking had something to do with the bad connection. By the way... thanks Blaiser it was your post that made me decide to thoroughly  re-check rness wire harness before buying any new parts

J1045 Samsung washer error codes

Started by jophil28

Replies: 3
Views: 8307
Last post October 07, 2010, 07:43:40 AM
by jophil28
Samsung Washer WF328AAW - Popping an E3 Error Code - BUCKING

Started by Blaiser

Replies: 1
Views: 1931
Last post February 20, 2014, 08:52:53 AM
by VOGUSLAVKY