Over the summer, we have given the dryer a little rest due to decent weather and it hasn't been used in a while. Went to use it recently and when I pressed the power button, nothing happened. No beep, no display, no error code, nothing. However, I open the dryer and light comes on, also hit the start button and it will beep. Even tried child lock and it worked.
Figured at first, the fuse, but I would still get something on the display.
This dryer, DLE2514W
worked fine a few days ago. Any suggestions before I call the expensive repair guy? Thanks in advance.