Author Topic: Frigidaire Front Load Washer Problems  (Read 4464 times)

Offline Lone Star

• VIP Member
Frigidaire Front Load Washer Problems
« on: June 01, 2009, 10:03:22 PM »
My washer fills then beeps once and all of the lights flash once. It won't do anything else after that. I can hear the door lock, it fills just like normal, but when it fills, its done. I turn the selector to drain and spin, and then it will drain and spin after the water is out. The problem is that it won't wash. Also, when it fills then sits, water will leak out of the front door. I need help here! I'm not experienced at all with washer repair so type slowly so I can understand. Haha!

Model FTF2140ES3

Offline BrntToast

• VIP Member
  • Mayday Appliance Service
    • frigidaire service blog
Re: Frigidaire Front Load Washer Problems
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »
here is your service manual
it explains all the tests you will need to do, cause we are gonna ask for the results
so read slow cause its a big complicated manual  :P

post back results

http://cid-161d5dae096a24ce.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/service%20manuals/frigidaire%20service%20manuals/frigidaire%20laundry/friggy%203.0%20cu%20elec%20washer.pdf
Mayday Appliance Service
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

The only stupid question is the one not asked

Offline Lone Star

• VIP Member
Re: Frigidaire Front Load Washer Problems
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 11:35:11 AM »
OK I did the test and I held down the buttons like it said, By the way I have the "good model" according to the manual- meaning I don't have a display. The lights flashed once then the pause then they flashed once again. It said that the machine would continue to flash the lights of the test as long as I held the buttons but it didn't. The lights flashed one time then pause then again then it went back to ready to start mode. So to sum up, the 5 light cluster and the start light flashed once when I held down the buttons, a couple of seconds later they all flashed once then it went to regular lights. The start light starts blinking but I counted to 57 before I quit because it is still blinking. I dont know what to do next. I haven't messed the washer in a few days before I tested it so is that the real error code or do I have to try using the machine normally to get a current error reading?

Frigidaire Front Load washer making noise.

Started by curtis

Replies: 3
Views: 7859
Last post July 05, 2007, 09:25:04 PM
by AJ
frigidaire front load washer

Started by Mikki

Replies: 6
Views: 6130
Last post October 17, 2007, 04:42:52 PM
by Mikki
Frigidaire Front Load Washer - Tumble Action Washers with AC Drive Motor Service

Started by AJ

Replies: 0
Views: 2955
Last post January 10, 2009, 09:55:36 AM
by AJ
frigidaire front load washer

Started by diyguy

Replies: 2
Views: 2116
Last post January 27, 2009, 01:33:58 PM
by Mr. Fix-It
Frigidaire Front Load Washer