Here's what the tech sheet says about your model and the F-5 issue:
1. Disconnect power or unplug oven.
2. Check the latch assembly: latch arm pivot joint, arm/motor connection,
plunger and hook springs.
3. Check the Latch Motor:
- Check for firm electrical connections.
- Disconnect the two wires from the motor and measure the resistance of
the motor. If the motor is open (∞Ω) or shorted (0Ω), it should be
4. Check the Latch Switch. Disconnect it and use a continuity tester:
Door latched = switch closed, continuity should read 0Ω.
Door unlatched = switch open, continuity should read ∞Ω.
5. Check Door Open/Closed Switch. Disconnect it and use a continuity tester:
Door open = switch open, continuity should read ∞Ω.
Door closed = switch closed, continuity should read 0Ω.
6. Check Sister Board:
- Check connections latch motor – sister board.
- Replace sister board.
7. Check power and element connections.
8. Replace control.
Perhaps if you gave the entire model number, the tech sheet for it can be presented to you...you forgot some numbers on the ends.