Author Topic: Craftsman Ratcheting Magnetic Screwdriver Giveaway: 5/16/09 - 5/22/09  (Read 12750 times)

Offline regalg1

• VIP Member
I do not have a Craftsman Ratcheting Magnetic Screwdriver and I would like to be placed in the drawing. The reason I would like to have this tool is because it would make fixing my appliances a lot easier.

Offline ruadhainwolf

• VIP Member
I could definitely use this, craftsman tools are the best!

Offline maypo52

• VIP Member
You can never have enough tools! :D
My philosophies:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it and When all else fails RTFM (read the "funny" manual)

Offline dz19580701

• VIP Member
I love the replaceable tip drivers.  When the tip wears out, the tip is all that goes to the landfill.  They save a lot of space in the toolbox too.  I would love to have a Craftsman for the free lifetime replacement.  This should be the last one I have to buy and it's free. O0

Offline accapp

• VIP Member
I like stuff
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Offline viking351

• VIP Member
Great Tool whould enjoy winning the "screwdriver" lottery.
Thanks for thinking of us AJ.

Offline dougkaup

• VIP Member
A Craftsman ratcheting magnetic screwdriver would be a great addition to my collection of Craftsman tools. In my opinion, Craftsman is the only tool worth spending money on.

Offline dwolfgram

• VIP Member
The Ratcheting Screwdriver would be very useful in tight spaces.

Offline clownsparkles

• VIP Member
I am a mother of 3 and do the most of the repairs around the house, and know that this would be an asset to getting things done quicker.  Any time saving way to do things right is a blessing in disguise. 

Offline SteveD

• VIP Member
a ratcheting screwdriver is handy when the cordless screwdriver is too big or too fast. Id love one!

Offline junkman1

• VIP Member
because i  really could use it.Thanks Mike

Offline pallanesfour

• VIP Member
i would like this tool for when my newly born grandaughter cries i can tune her down and get some shut eye :rofl: :2funny: :D ;D O0 :'( 8)

Offline norcalnative

• VIP Member
This would be a priceless addition to my meager tool collection!

Offline Freda

• VIP Member
I am a grandmother of 11.
My daughters over the years have joined with their significant others to dummy down my personal tool chest to a drill set a girly hammer a clamping wrench and two screwdrivers the 1st being an old butter knife and the 2nd I believe used to be a phillips but now resembles an ice pick...
Recently, the only one of 4 daughters that still lives with me logged us onto ApplianceJunk.com because our washing machine broke down and by the grace of God my 'screwdrivers' miraculously did not hamper our mission.
Okay, the BIG truth is that we were able to replace the motor coupler because of the intervention of the Appliance Prophets here at ApplianceJunk.com in a single afternoon, for the whopin' price of $20. bucks.
Last week the vacuum broke. Yea, we fixed it but the grandchildren should not have been exposed to the language that preceded the glorious redemption of that dirt sucker...
We suspect that the economy will not improve in time to replace the lawnmower, bathroom lock and, God forbid, the refrigerator door before these needed repairs are not just inconvenient but eminent threats.
We could use the inclusion of a good screwdriver... something with a ratchet for my arthritis and some choices close at hand for these tired eyes would be a real treat, indeed, a magnetized tool would be like having a silent, but handy, assistant at my fingertips.
With two grandsons under my roof who currently wouldn't know a real screwdriver from a kitchen knife you'd  be doing their generation a service if you rewarded this grandmother with a tool that makes do it yourself look like a man-craft and not so ... Easy Bake Ovenish.
Win or lose, I'd like to say, you guys really ROCK...
We are like hometown hero's because of ApplianceJunk.com, I mean really!!!
Two women with a butter knife fixin' their own washing machine for twenty bucks... can you imagine what we could do with a Craftsman Ratcheting Magnetic Screwdriver?
The possibilities boggle my mind.
Thanks guys.
Keep up the great work, you really are like a domestic blessing - without the long term regret.
Freda

Offline BrntToast

• VIP Member
  • Mayday Appliance Service
    • frigidaire service blog
yay to craftsman and their lifetime warranty, cant think of a time i have ever had to use it though, cause i always lose tools long before i can break them  >:(
Mayday Appliance Service
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

The only stupid question is the one not asked

ApplianceJunk.com Members Only Giveaway!

Started by AJ

Replies: 1
Views: 2301
Last post September 01, 2007, 09:15:38 PM
by AJ
Giveaway: Leatherman Kick Multi-tool

Started by AJ

Replies: 26
Views: 7912
Last post September 15, 2007, 10:26:09 AM
by AJ
Do-It-Yourself Book Giveaway: 3/3/09 - 3/10/09