Author Topic: Craftsman Ratcheting Magnetic Screwdriver Giveaway: 5/16/09 - 5/22/09  (Read 13914 times)

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
To qualify for this giveway simply login or Register for a Free Account and then post a reply to this topic with a few words about why you would like to win the Craftsman Ratcheting Magnetic Screwdriver.

We will run this Giveway through May 22nd and then I will pick a winner at random.

The winner of the Craftsman Ratcheting Magnetic Screwdriver will receive it absolutely free!

Craftsman Ratcheting Magnetic Screwdriver
Hope you find our site helpful.

Offline jdman

• VIP Member
I sure could use this. it would be real handy

Offline JimHandi

• VIP Member
  • A technician, mechanic, DIY'er husband and dad
 This Ratcheting screwdriver, with the ez change tips, would be great in narrow access areas like cabinets or inside walls.  As a handiman and mechanic, It will make my job easier and relieve stresses on the arm and wrist.  thanks Jimhandi - Jim Oberschmidt

Offline jayman73

• VIP Member
because he who dies with the most tools wins lol. I am sure it will come in handy so please pick me thanks...

Offline jbr1000

• VIP Member
This ratcheting screwdriver would be great!  My wrist always hurts when I use a regular one...

Offline meridianman

• VIP Member
    • AppTech Services
 8)

I would like the Craftsman Ratcheting Magnetic Screwdriver because tools are cool! And my customers are so impressed when i dazzle them with modern technology. Plus one of them there would make my job easier and allow me to focus on the sublime aspects of appliance technology. Easy jobs, dazzled customers and more time for the sublime ... how much better does it get?

Offline 4lucille

• VIP Member
I would really like to win the Craftsman Screwdriver, as a single mother of four and constantly fixing things myself it would really help.

Offline JWWebster

• Technician
  • SublimeMasterJW
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • JW's Sublime Appliance Advice
I like the design. I would not mind having one myself. All my stuff has been borrowed or loaned out, lost or just plain worn out, like me. Yall should hear me cuss whenever I need a phillips screwdriver that is worth a dayum around my shop. I can never find one. If I do it is too big, too skinny, or rusted and stripped. Damn old air conditioner window units are hell on screwdrivers. LOL  :tickedoff: :rofl: O0
May the hinges of our friendship
        never grow rusty.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack. The small green square=personal message. The green dot is a link to my web page on appliance repair and other general BS I love to post. The letter sends me email.
I love fan letters! LOL

Offline roxxy129

• VIP Member
Sounds like a great screwdriver!

Offline reybie

• VIP Member
Cool! A freebie :)

Offline Cruez

• VIP Member
I could use it because most of the screwdrivers I have bought lately have been cheap Chinese made junk... :D

Offline Rotorranch

• VIP Member
The Craftsman Ratcheting Screwdriver would be a neat addition to anyones toolbox.

Rotor

Offline caramel

• VIP Member
I can use a Craftsman Ratcheting Magnetic Screwdriver because I am a mom of 5 and fix up most of the appliances around the house along with all my other mom jobs and my hubby would be jealous lol. ;)

Offline mwnitz

• VIP Member
I want it because I want to abuse the heck out of it to see just how tough Craftsman tools are.  Yup, I said abuse.  ABUSE!   ;D

-Mark

Offline collin

• VIP Member
Sure this would be hand for fixing the average appliance, what comes to mind for me though is its potential usability for breaking out of jail, or maybe even a coffin if I were somehow buried alive...

ApplianceJunk.com Members Only Giveaway!

Started by AJ

Replies: 1
Views: 3383
Last post September 01, 2007, 09:15:38 PM
by AJ
Giveaway: Leatherman Kick Multi-tool

Started by AJ

Replies: 26
Views: 9627
Last post September 15, 2007, 10:26:09 AM
by AJ
Do-It-Yourself Book Giveaway: 3/3/09 - 3/10/09