The Top Ten Reasons:
10. Pride in doing the job yourself
9. Saving both time and money
8. Learning something useful that you can pass on to the next generation.
7. Helping a friend or neighbor in thier hour in need.
6. Great coffee table book per Seinfeld.
5. Unleash the hidden Tim "The Toolman" Taylor in all of us.
4. Being able to use great pick lines like " Need help with your spin cycle?"
3. Reduce health care costs by less trips to the emergency room.
2. Eliminate having to explain 100 times on Monday at work how you lost your eye brows.