Forum > Range, Oven & Cooktop Repair

bosch oven doors

(1/1)

JPG:
model # hbl755auc, do these doors just come right off the hinge?? There seems to be a lever to push up on the hinge itself do I just than forcefully lift out door? I have to change the control board and the screws to remove from wall r right behind the door YUK  jpg if there any way to get a wire schematic on this oven???

AJ:
Hi,

I took a look at the HBL775AUC Parts Diagram to see if I could tell how the doors come off, but they were not any help.

Could you post a photo of the door hings?

I have never worked on a bosch myself, but maybe they will be like another brand of door hinges.

AJ:

--- Quote ---is there any way to get a wire schematic on this oven
--- End quote ---

I have not found one yet, but if you get the oven out and apart you may find one inside or on the back of the oven.

BrntToast:
by looking at the parts diagram i think the lever holds the hinge open, there is a slot in the door the hinge slides into, above that hinge there is a single screw, remove that one screw on each side then lift on door while the lever has the hinge locked in place

when i say lift door, i mean the door should slide off the hinge while the entire hinge assembly stays in place

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version