Well I got them apart and no I didn't use the truck. We got a foot of snow today so it would have been too hard to get to a tree with the truck. So I hooked it to the bucket of my front end loader and used the hydraulics to pull them apart. Amazingly I got them apart with out breaking them. Once I got them apart, I noticed the 4 prongs that slide into the cam had melted or somehow welded themselves together...They came apart with very little damage so I think I can reuse everything and just replace the worn out dogs. I flipped one dog over for a temporary fix, seems to work fine, it sticks out just a bit further and pushes the other three slightly closer to get a grip...Oh and no pictures of the front-end loader pulling them apart, if I didn't have a foot of snow to clear from my 1/4 mile long drive I would of taken some. Thanks, for the replies, Matt.