Author Topic: KAW651 Kleenaid 2  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Penguin45

• VIP Member
    • www.ukwhitegoods.com
KAW651 Kleenaid 2
« on: January 15, 2009, 06:35:24 PM »
Evenin' all.

Can't find a suitable spot for this waif and stray on your forum, so it's here. He posted on UKWhitegoods and we have no idea........ I'll link it across so as he can appreciate any input.

Quote from: robatmyhouse
Hello.

I am having a problem with my Kleenmaid 2 speed top loading washer, MODEL: KAW651.

The problem occurs during the wash cycle, where the tub continues to spin in one direction continuously. It has no agitation whatsoever, it does not change direction, just continues to spin in one direction only, much like a spin cycle. All the rest of the cycles work fine, water drains perfectly etc. It is only in the wash cycle that this problem occurs. Obviously, wish no agitation, it does not clean effectively at all.

The continuous spinning is occurring at the normal wash speed, not fast like in the spin cycle. Initially, the tub did not spin at all but now is spinning in one direction only.

We have had a brief look inside but did not see any damage or broken components.
Any ideas on what may be causing this fault, and what parts may need replacing would be greatly appreciated !

Or perhaps some suggestions as to what I could try doing or looking for, that may help you guys with a response.

Regards

Thanks Guys,

Penguin45.

Offline jumptrout51

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: Kleenaid 2
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 07:06:38 PM »
Do you have a link to a service manual?
Take a Kid fishing.

Offline JWWebster

• Technician
  • SublimeMasterJW
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • JW's Sublime Appliance Advice
Re: Kleenaid 2
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »
broken brake package maybe?
May the hinges of our friendship
        never grow rusty.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack. The small green square=personal message. The green dot is a link to my web page on appliance repair and other general BS I love to post. The letter sends me email.
I love fan letters! LOL